What is ELDOA?
Developed by Guy VOYER, DO, ELDOA was born out of VOYER’s dedicated study with the best therapists in the field. ELDOA is an integration of a number of rehabilitation philosophies, such as the R. Klapp method, Niederhoffer, the Kabat method, the Brunnstrom approach, the Bobath concept, the Mezieres method, Piret and Beziers, and Godlieve Struyf-Denis. Once VOYER combined the original thinking of these brilliant minds with his own and with his lifelong quest to find a “magic bullet” for back pain, ELDOA was created.
ELDOA is a 1-minute posture exercise that can be done anywhere and requires no equipment. Today, thanks to consistent results and the uniqueness of its approach, the ELDOA method of exercise has slowly taken its place in high-level sports therapy and training. The ELDOA are now used in all major professional sports as well as in many Olympic training camps. ELDOA is quickly gaining prominence within the highest level of therapists and trainers as an indispensable tool in helping clients and patients.
- Relief of Chronic and Acute Back Pain, The Back Pain’s “Magic Bullet”
- Relief of Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Injury Recovery and Prevention
- Reduced Joint Inflammation and Arthrosis
- Delayed Disc Degeneration
- Increased Disc Hydration
- Increased Blood Flow
- Improved Posture
- Normalized Disc Bulges
- Reduced Degrees of Scoliosis
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved Muscle Performance and Tone
- Normalized Visceral Function
- Improved Digestion
- Reduce Stress
- Fewer and Less-Severe Headaches
- Improved Awareness and Overall Wellbeing
- Improved Recovery Time for Sports and Training
- Reduced Forward Head Posture
- Improved Sleep
FREE E-BOOK DOWNLOAD
3 WAYS TO FIX YOUR BACK PAIN.
Exercise the right way to get yourself out of pain.